Christmas Sparkleball Recycled Cups

Christmas lighting should be creative, fun and either inexpensive. We were pleased to introduce Sparkleballs, easy to make, and easy to repair, known as Cuplights or a disco ball. Each Sparkleball consists of numbers of cup that are melted together with a soldering iron. They are put together to form one round ball after the lights are inserted. The lights fit through holes melted into the cup bottom with 1 light per cup. You can make this decoration with various sizes of cups. 







                                    

1 comment:

  1. I have allot of recycling that I have just sitting in my garage. I have no where to put it so its just sitting there. I really need someone to come and do that for me. http://www.bptrucking.com/recycling/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How to Recycle